Saturday, November 27, 2010

They Went Too Far

I’m all for safety and securing major public transportation, but there is a line between security and invading every last bit of privacy that you have left.

The TSA has hit the news again with privacy invading images of boarding airplane passengers. This time instead of taking embarrassingly detailed photographs of people and sharing them to the public, some members of the TSA has been caught undressing little kids in the middle of the airport.


Have they crossed the line yet? Because if they didn’t, I really don’t want to see what their definition of crossing the line is. And I hate to say it, but Ron Paul is right on this issue. “Enough is enough” when it comes to the issue that the American people have with the TSA.


I don’t want to be groped, stripped down to my undies and photographed just so I can go home for the holidays. Something should be done about this in Congress. Regulations should be put in place to deter this situation, others like it, from happening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.